Liver Transplant. By Theresa.
This story is literally about how and why she got a transplant. It also tells of the side effects she had after the transplant and to this day. The first thing I thought was that this person had a pretty monotone voice. As the end came to a near she let her audiences know that she had to go through a lot of primary learning after the surgery to be where she is today. She had to relearn things like walking, eating, holding a spoon and writing. Because of these disabilities, I quickly assumed that the monotone was due to the transplant and she is doing the best she can to talk at all. After knowing this, the monotone voice fit perfectly to the effect of the story. One thing I would have changed was the music. This music was a country song that, I felt, was played a little too loudly. I had trouble focusing on the voice and not the music. Though the music was a little loud it did go well with the theme of the story. The moral of the story was “don’t give up, and don’t take thing for granted.
@ http://storycentre.wordpress.com/2010/05/
No comments:
Post a Comment